Craigielea Alumni Association Board:
Jim Bennett ’65
Rob Canizares ’71
Dave Collum ’77
Jerry Day ’71
John Faucher ’92
Morgan McGowen ’07
Brian Murdock ’78
President, Cragielea Educational Fund & Alumni Association
Tim O’Connor ‘80
Jonathan Saltman ’12
Rob Shuck ’97
President, Chapter House Association
Ed Tam ’91
Wayne Wetzel ’64
President (Alpha): Constantin Miranda ’20
Vice President (Beta): Stefano Priante ’21
Secretary (Gamma): Rafe Chierchio ’21
Treasurer (Delta): Benjamin Engbers ’20
House Manager (Epsilon): Ian Fox ’21
Historian (Zeta): Ethan Parisier ’21
Risk Manager (Eta): Jasko Sabatini ’20
Steward: William Griffen ’20
Recruitment Chairs: Henry Goldsmith ’20, Liam Gildea ’20, Stefano Priante ’21, Alex Tripodi ’19
Alumni Chairs: J.R. Quinones ’21, Anthony Cicileo ’21
Scholarship Chairs: Seth Hanks ’21, Anthony Cicileo ’21
Social Chairs: Maxwell Beller ’19, Alex Tripodi ’19, Thaalank Ranjan ’21, Connor Korzelius ’21
Philanthropy Chairs: Anthony Cicileo ’21, Jeremie Mutolo ’20
Greek Health and Wellness Initiative Chair/ Greek Culture Change Initiative Chair: Alex Tripodi ’19
LGBTQ+ Chair: Alex Tripodi ’19
Diversity & Inclusion Chair: Jeremy Mutolo ’20
Stefano Priante: International Teaching Assistant Program – The International Teaching Assistant Program (ITAP) works with international teaching assistants (ITAs) to meet required levels of oral English proficiency for teaching assignments.
Ben Engbers: President of the Golden Key International Honor Society at Cornell – The Golden Key International Honor Society is the largest collegiate honor society with membership of only the top 15% of college and university students.
Ben Finkelstein: COO of Suna Breakfast – Suna Breakfast is a new startup in the Ithaca area delivering breakfast to students each morning through an app. Brother Finkelstein is one of the founders and the company’s COO.
Ben Finkelstein & Alex Tripodi: ILR Peer Mentors – Brothers Finkelstein and Tripodi are peer mentors for students of Industrial and Labor Relations, receiving 7 new students each year to assist with their transition to a new school.
Liam Gildea, Brad Korzelius, & Alex Tripodi: Club Sports Council – These three brothers have led the revival of the Club Sports Council, the governing body of all club teams around campus. Brother Korzelius acts as president of the council, with Brother Gildea acting as vice president, and Brother Tripodi as treasurer.
Evan Turner: Cornell University Sustainable Design – Cornell University Sustainable Design (CUSD), is a student-run, interdisciplinary project team that focuses on positively impacting the global community. Brother Turner is on the finance committee and ensures the funds of CUSD are properly allocated around the world.
Shaun Nuzzo: Engineers without Borders – This organization designs and implements various solutions to processing structural, ecological, and geographical issues, both domestically and abroad. In the 2017-18 school year, Brother Nuzzo helped design a self-sustainable pod that can be deployed around the nation during natural disasters.
Connor McGuigan: Cornell Surgical Society – A club looking to expose Cornell undergraduates to clinical and surgical techniques and practices outside of the classroom setting in hopes of nurturing passionate, inquisitive, and curious minds that will go on to advance the future of the medical field.
- Ben Engbers: Shields Entomology Lab – Brother Engbers investigates the usage of biocontrol in the NYS agricultural industry.
- Jasko Sabatini: Cornell Language Acquisition Lab – Brother Sabatini’s research deals with the progression of language and how it compares to the language progression of patients with early Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Emmett Tabor: Pharmaceutical Health Advertising Databases Research Lab – This lab that Brother Tabor is the manager of examines the health and economic effects of exposure to television and print advertising.
- James Kim: The Laboratory for Rational Decision Making – Brother Kim researches human judgment, decision making, numeracy, and quantitative reasoning and how they all link to the cognitive and neural impacts of concussive and sub-concussive injuries in the context of sports trauma.
- Connor McGuigan: Cancer Metastis Research – Brother McGuigan has done research at various labs studying different aspects of cancer and its ability to spread within afflicted patients. Currently, he is examining the effects of different DNA damage response proteins and pathways on the rate of metastasis in cancer cells.